I got punched hard in the head direct like drive thru the eye socket im blurry visioned and scared

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Blunt trauma

It is very common to have blurred vision after blunt trauma to the eye.
The injury can be mild to severe in nature so you need to see an eye doctor for further evaluation.

In brief: Blunt trauma

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Andrew Doan
Ophthalmology

In brief: I

I recommend that you seek the attention of an ophthalmologist (eye physician & surgeon).
Direct injury to the head and around the eyes may cause potential manifestations, such as injury to the internal structures of the eye, fractures of bones that make up the eye socket, and glaucoma that may result in permanent loss of vision without medical attention.

In brief: I

Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Peter Kurzweil