Where can I find free or low cost psychotherapy in los angeles? I have gone through a lot lately and still going through. I'm seeking for help to get through this situation the right way, i don't want to live the rest of my life traumatized or scared. I d

Dr. Aaron Wolfson
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Check this link

http://www.freecounselinghelp.
com/category/counseling/counseling-agencies/location/ca/los-angeles/.

In brief: Check this link

http://www.freecounselinghelp.
Dr. Aaron Wolfson
Dr. Aaron Wolfson
Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: You

You have enormous challenges you are facing and it's wonderful that you're allowing yourself to look for support and ask for help.
Ucla medical center has a wonderful department of psychiatry and their training clinic will give you good, low cost care. Most clinics connected to academic hospitals base their fees on income. If ucla doesn't work out, i would suggest calling the other hospitals in your area and ask to be connected to the outpatient psychiatry clinic. Finally, you can call 411 and ask the operator if los angeles has a hotline for mental health referrals. Many cities do. Stay focused on health and you'll get through this hard time.

In brief: You

Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Insurance

Ask your insurance carrier about who is on their panel nearby where you live.
If you have no insurance, see if you qualify for either Medicare or Medicaid. Both of those organizations have mental health services and practitioners as part of their services.

In brief: Insurance

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Arnon Rubin