When could I have gotten pregnant if pregnant? I had sex three days before and the day of my period. Then after my period i had sex on one of my fertile days, if pregnant when is it best to say that i concieved?

Dr. David Serlin

In brief: You

You likely conceived(when the egg and sperm came together) during your fertile period, which is usually about 2 weeks after your period), not from times you had sex during or right before your period.
However, we date pregnancies by the last menstrual period. So if you are trying to figure out how many weeks pregnant you are, you should add up the weeks from the date of the period before you conceived. Hope that answers your question and makes sense.

In brief: You

Dr. David Serlin
Dr. David Serlin
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Hard to say.

But, seems like it could have been the fertile day.

In brief: Hard to say.

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Adam Levy