Feels like wrist needs to crack I have a horrible pain in my wrist anytime i put pressure on it. It feels like the bones are rubbing together or need to crack my wrist. It also hurts if i bend it. I can bend it about halfway but not father, and cannot put

Dr. David Brouwer

In brief: Tendinitis

There are many causes of wrist pain, but if you didn't have any trauma or fall a common reason for pain is tendinitis.
Sometimes arthritis of the wrist occurs, as well as carpal tunnel syndrome and small hand bone dislocations. It's best to have your physician examine you and possibly get an x-ray.

In brief: Tendinitis

Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. Neville Lewis
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: This

This problem could be an arthritic joint.
A careful examination and an x-ray could clarify the diagnosis and suggest the best treatnent.

In brief: This

Dr. Neville Lewis
Dr. Neville Lewis
Dr. Vicken Poochikian