Does oral sex cause mouth cancer?

Not directly. Oral sex can expose you to the human papilloma virus (hpv) which can increase your risk of developing oral cancer.
Extremely unlikely. Oral sex by itself won't directly cause mouth cancer. However, if you have oral sex with someone who has an active hpv infection and if the type of hpv is one that can cause significant cell damage and if you then become infected with this hpv virus then yes it can lead to oral cancer. This is why young women and men should be vaccinated against the hpv virus.