Panic attac hello my panic attac are getting very frequents in one day i get so many... I am so affraid to drive be by myself somewhere, interviews...Etc when i get the attac my throat and mouth get so dry that i can't swollow and it increase my anxiety a

Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: Panic

Panic attacks can be extremely painful, exactly as you describe.
For some people, panicky feelings are so uncomfortable that they sometimes avoid the situations that bring on the panic attacks, and this can greatly restrict their lives. The great news is that there are effective treatments for panic attacks, both with medications and psychotherapy. Since you're in so much discomfort, it would be important for you to either see your primary care physician for direction or to make an appointment with a mental health clinician. Just keep in mind that there is much hope for you to feel better!

In brief: Panic

Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. David Schleimer
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See a therapist/psyc

Anxiety is common and may be intermittent, and could be plaguing you a good deal of the time.
A psychiatric evaluation is warranted if this is causing avoidance behavior or is debilitating normal life behavior. Be careful driving, as anxiety and the concomitant distraction it may produce can cause you to be less aware and have an accident. Good luck!

In brief: See a therapist/psyc

Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. David Schleimer