Breast augmentation when is it safe to fly after a breast augmentation?

1 week. In my practice we want our patients to wait 1 week before they fly or travel. Although with restrictions, it is safe to take a fight approx 1 week after surfer and you will be a lot more comfortable at the 1 week point as well.
A day or two. You should feel comfortable enough to fly a day or two post surgery. Keep in mind this also leaves you a plane flight away from your surgeon if a complication should arise.
Augmentation& flying. Patients from out of town usually fly out a week post surgery but some have done so sooner and then flew back for follow-up. I have not see any issues with flying but some patients have issues with driving due to the seat belt but that too settles pretty quickly or with use of a towel or padding in the first few days post surgery.
Flying ok. There is no medical limitation on when you can fly. Flying does not effect implants. I am also asked about diving. Diving does not effect implants.
Flying is safe! Flying on an airplane is safe with both saline and silicone implants. It is normal to feel sore for several days after your breast augmentation, but once you feel ready to fly, your implants will be ready too!
Flying. Flying after any surgery has more to due with anesthesia than the type of surgery. Usually don't recommend flying for 2 weeks after general anesthesia.
2 weeks. We usually recommend to our patients that they wait 2 weeks before flying after a breast augmentation.
A few days. I suggest that patients wait a few days before flying. This recommendation is made based on concerns of safety/discomfort. Generally, patients are over the worst part of the recovery (discomfort) by 4 days postoperatively. Best wishes.
Safe. It is safe to fly anytime after breast augmentation. It is not uncommon for me to treat women from out of town and they fly out within a couple days. Http://www. Dassmd. Com/about-the-office. Html.