Is virginal odor a kind of disease and how to cure it? I started to have virginal odor since i started to have period which is over 30 years ago. First i thought it was normal but then most people only have virginal odor when they have yeast infection. I

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Bacteria

The odor is caused by bacteria.
Discuss treatment options with your gynecologist.

In brief: Bacteria

The odor is caused by bacteria.
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. David Serlin

In brief: There

There are many causes of vaginal odor. You are correct that yeast infections are one of the common causes.
Other infections can as well, especially one called bacterial vaginosis, which tends to cause a fishy odor along with a vaginal discharge(yellow/green/white thin fluid from the vagina). I would recommend seeing your family phyisician or an obgyn to have a vaginal exam and be tested for all the different infections that can cause an odor. If they rule out all the different infections, then they can suggest some ideas for taking care of the odor naturally.

In brief: There

Dr. David Serlin
Dr. David Serlin
Dr. Adam Levy