Could a skin tag under my tongue be cancer?

Tag/Tongue/Cancer? Best to be examined and have tag removed and sent to pathology.
Would be rare. Would not be the first thing that i would think of. But you should raise your concerns with your friendly primary care physician.
Not likely. A "skin tag" is probably just a benign mucosal lesion and nothing to worry about. However, without seeing it, it is impossible to know for sure. Ask your dentist or doctor to take a look.
Unknown. Difficult to answer without seeing it and knowig general and social history. I would recommend that it be evaluated and, if necessary, biopsied by your local otolaryngology (ENT) doctor.