What can I do for a bladder infection? I know I have a bladder infection, but can't get in to see my doctor until after the weekend. What can I do in the meantime to help ease this constant burning pain?

Some. Some offices like mine have protocols, where for people that get recurrent infections, they can call and receive treatment without being seen after we have documented their previous infections. If yours does not, you should be evaluated by a medical professional, possibly at an urgent care so you can be treated. To help with symptoms, you can drink 100% pure cranberry juice regularly...An ingredient in cranberries actually prevents the bacteria (e. Coli) from climbing up the urinary tract. You can also purchase a medicine over the counter called urostat (pyridium). It helps alleviate some of the burning cramping pain short term (2-3 days), but does not fix the underlying infection.