Is arthritis possible in teens? How old do you have to be to get arthritis? I am in my teens but I am suffering from arthritis-like symptoms.

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: See adoctor

You may rheumatoid arthritis or some other collagen disease.
Get yourself to ado torts get checked out.

In brief: See adoctor

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: There

There isn't an age for arthritis.
Young people even children can get diseases that cause arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, sometime viral infections can trigger a limited form of arthritis. Previous injuries to a joint such as sport injuries or accidents can predispose the joint to early osteoarthritis (wear and tear). Usually if the arthritis symptoms are related to just the normal aging process of the joints, symptoms can start as early as late twenties or early thirties. In some cases the deposit of certain crystals in the joints such as uric acid can cause a form of arthritis called gout, more common in young men than women but with the same incidence after menopause.

In brief: There

There isn't an age for arthritis.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge