Can you nurse with breast implants? If I get breat implants and then get pregnant, will I still be able to breast feed?

You can but risks? The ability to nurse depends on whether the ductal system was interrupted or nerve supply to the nipple may have been compromised. However, that is usually rare, and in most instances, women with a straightforward breast aug particularly if performed through the crease incision, are able to nurse. The next question is: if you can, should you? That is more difficult and there is great controversy.
Yes. Breast implants do not change your ability to breast feed. Assuming that your breasts are anatomically correct to breastfeed, because 30% of women cannot breastfeed even without implants. http://www.dassmd.com/breast-augmentation/index.html.
Yes. Good morning! patients with breast implants (silicone and saline) can and do breast feed without any issues for mother or child. Mothers who have incisions around the areolae have an increased chance of difficulty breast feeding due to some of the milk ducts having to be severed to place the implant. You can study summaries here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44780/
Breast implants. Breast feeding is still possible after breast augmentation. I many instances the technique used is through the fold or bottom of the breast. Also in the majority of cases very little of the breast tissue is touched when the implant is placed behind the muscle. More tissue of the breast is manipulated when the implant is placed behind the breast. This still doesn't prevent breast feeding.
In theory yes but. Technically breast feeding is possible but if you had small breast to begin with and you had large implants for several years, your breast might have atrophied under pressure and won't be able to produce milk. This being sais many women with implants, nurse. On the other hand there are many women who don't have implants and cannot breast feed. If nursing is important for you, don't get implants.
Yes. Breast implants are placed under the breast or under the muscles. The incisions are either under the areola or in the submammary crease or in the armpit. In any of the above mentioned points, the breast ducts are mostly intacts. Cosequently breast feeding is not disturbed. Keep in mind that your breasts are small and you might need to supplement the feeding with a battle.