Should I wait to conceive after an mmr? How long should I wait to conceive after an MMR vaccine?

28 days. According to CDC you should wait 28 days before you conceive.
28 days. The center for disease control recommends waiting 4 weeks after receiving the live vaccine MMR because of the theoretical risk to a fetus. No studies--where women have accidentally been given MMR before and after getting pregnant--has ever demonstrated actual harm but the cdc feels it prudent to be safe. Wait 28 days before trying.