Treatments for chronic back pain? What are some treatment options for someone with chronic back pain?

Depends on Diagnosis. Proper diagnosis is the key here. There are a ton of systems that could cause back pain. Gi, urologic, vascular, musculoskeletal, spinal, etc. If you focus treatment on a system not causing your pain, then you will not get a favorable response in treatment. For spinal etiologies, conservative management is the focus if there are no red flags (e.g. Tumor, infection), and no associated leg pain.