How do you get HPV and cervical cancer? Can I get cervical cancer even if I have not had sex?

Yes. Most common route of hpv transmission is via sexual intercourse. But even without intercourse - genital to genital contact, genital to hand, genital to oral contact are all ways of hpv transmission.
Yes, . Yes, you can. The human papilloma virus (hpv) is associated with most cervical cancers, and it is a sexually transmitted virus. It can be transmitted through sexual intercourse, but also through oral or anal sex. While hpv is the most common cause of cervical cancer, some cervical cancers are not associated with this virus. You are more likely to develop cervical cancer if you are a smoker, because chemicals in cigarette smoke can interact with the cells of the cervix, causing early changes that may over time progress to cancer. Other risk factors are poor immunity from HIV or an organ transplant, or if your mother took diethylstilbestrol (des) to prevent a miscarriage when she was pregnant with you.