How can I naturally treat my osteoporosis? Are there natural ways to help treat the beginning signs of osteoporosis?

Dr. Matthew Wilson

In brief: Vitamin D & Calcium

Everyone's definition of "natural" is different.
For example, nothing is more natural that Premarin (conjugated estrogens) which is an estrogen extracted from pregnant mare urine. If you're looking for something that's not fda regulated, then i recommend vitamin d and calcium.

In brief: Vitamin D & Calcium

Dr. Matthew Wilson
Dr. Matthew Wilson
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Absolutely

When talking about osteoporosis, early treatment and prevention is the best.
Regular weight bearing exercises, diets rich in green leafy vegetables, adequate vitamin d, exposure to sun regularly are all very natural and probably the most important components of treating osteoporosis. Thank you for the question.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman