What are migraine symptoms? Over the past two months, i've been experiencing the following: headaches, fatigue, eye pain, feeling off-balance, and feeling as if there is "a sneeze stuck in my nose". Are these the symptoms of a migraine? If not, what could

Dr. Gary Hirshfield
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not likely migairnes

The symptoms you described are not typical or common for a migraine however they could be.
You may be describing, chronic tension, sinus problems, a viral syndrome and a whole host of possibilities. You should see your internist or general doctor right away for a physical exam and appropriate testing, .

In brief: Not likely migairnes

Dr. Gary Hirshfield
Dr. Gary Hirshfield
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: If

If these are new symptoms, or if you've never had migraines, then you should not try and explain these away.
New headaches and new symptoms need to be evaluated by a doctor. I'm a little worried about the combination of nose and eye symptoms. I don't want to scare you with all the crazy things it "could possibly be". But you should go see a doctor, and depending on your symptoms you might need a ct scan or MRI of the head to make sure there is nothing unusual going on.

In brief: If

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Eric Weisman