What are the causes of bleeding nose and gums? What lead to nose and gum bleeding without any injuries?

Dental and Medical. As a dentist, i can tell you that bleeding gums is not normal, and is often a sign of gum disease. This would not explain your nose bleeding though, and you may have a secondary problem, or another issue completely. Call your dentist for a check of your mouth, and call your md or ENT as well, to check your nose. Call today!
MANY REASONS. Gums bleed from poor oral hygiene pregnancy medications nose possible high blood pressure picking high altitude.Consult md.Or dds.
I can address gums. I am a dentist, so i can talk about the gums. Bleeding is from infection. Clean your teeth properly and see your dentist regularly. Please see an ear, nose and throat doctor for your nose.