Free flu shots in the area? Where can I get free flu shots in my area?

Public Health. Programs for free or reduced fee vaccines vary by county and state. Call your local public health agency, and ask them what's available in your community. I'm so glad that you are seeking the flu vaccine. It's very important that we all vaccinate. I'm still seeing several cases each week in my clinic. Stay healthy.
You . You can ask your local health department, found searching online, or in the phone book: look for public health then the name of your county. The web page usually has a link for flu shots. During flu season, a search tool to find free flu shots is located here: http://www.Lungusa.Org/lung-disease/influenza/flu-vaccine-finder/ here is the cdc list of people who especially need flu shots, either because they are at high risk of having serious flu-related complications or because they live with or care for people at high risk for developing flu-related complications: 1. Pregnant women 2. Children younger than 5, but especially children younger than 2 years old 3. People 50 years of age and older 4. People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions 5. People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities 6. People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, including: a. Health care workers b. Household contacts of persons at high risk for complications from the flu c. Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these children are too young to be vaccinated).