How can I fight anorexia? I have been struggling with anorexia and bullemia for several years now, and I just don't know how to deal with it. What resources are available to help me?

I . I think that seeing a therapist in your area to help work on the underlying psychological issues is extremely important. They can help teach you coping mechanisms on how to manage stress and anxiety. Additionally, seeing a psychiatrist can be very helpful. Many bigger health systems will have specialists in eating disorders (tend to be adolescent psychiatrists) as well as support groups. Support groups are very important to learn from others in your situation.
Anorexia. Congrats on your efforts to "fight it." psychotherapy dealing with body image distortion is really helpful. Dr. James greenblatt has found zinc deficiency in many of his patients with eating disorders. (his book is on amazon.Com) . Obviously psychologist and psychiatrists can help; you can also network out through your church (if you attend), and local social service agencies.