How can I tell if I have an ulcer? How does one determine if they have an ulcer, and what is the best treatment for one?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let explain

Peptic ulcers are open sores that develop on the inside lining of your esophagus, stomach and the upper portion of your small intestine.
The most common symptom of a peptic ulcer is abdominal pain. Using a scope to examine your upper digestive system . Treatment for peptic ulcers typically involves antibiotics to kill the h. Pylori bacterium and other medications to reduce the level of acidety.

In brief: Let explain

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Be seen

See your physician.
They can do various tests or try different meds on you to diagnose and treat.

In brief: Be seen

See your physician.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines