Makeover gone bad, what should I do? I got a makeover yesterday and my eyes have now swollen shut. What should I do to reduce the swelling and itching...Do I need to go to the emergency room?

Unclear question. What is a makeover? If you are speaking of a session of make-up application (non-surgical intervention), then I would think you are having an allergic reaction to one or more of the substances used in your eye make-over. I would start by taking 25mg of Benadryl (diphenhydramine), it is a very commonly used otc allergy medicine. If it relieves symptoms you probably are just fine.
It. It sounds like you are having an allergic reaction to something used in the makeover. I would start by taking Benadryl (diphenhydramine) 50mg by mouth, remember that this is a sedative medication and you should not drink/drive/operate machinery after taking it. Try to open your eyes while looking in the mirror, if you can, and the whites of your eyes look normal and not red and swollen, and your vision is normal, it is probably ok to see if the Benadryl (diphenhydramine) works before seeking further medical advice. If the Benadryl (diphenhydramine) takes away your symptoms in a couple of hours, then continue taking it, 25-50mg every 6 hours until you are better. If the Benadryl (diphenhydramine) does not give significant relief, there are prescription medications (such as "prednisone") that may also help with your symptoms.