How do I treat a "something about mary" injury? I caught my penis in my zipper (last time i go comando)...Should i be worried? Do i need to go the doctor? What should I do?

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Concerns

Unclear what the extent of your injury.
May be you need to see urologist to prevent infection.

In brief: Concerns

Unclear what the extent of your injury.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: If

If you did not break the skin, and you can urinate normally, then you should not be worried.
If you cannot urinate, or have "gross hematuria, " that is, visible blood in the urine, you need to be seen right away. If neither of these problems occur, then look at the wound, if you think you would need stitches if it was on another body part, you should have it evaluated. If the skin is broken, but it is a shallow wound, then put some Bacitracin ointment on it (available at the drug store) and bandage it. Watch for signs of infection, such as spreading redness or drainage as with any other wound. No sexual activity until you are healed.

In brief: If

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Andrea Brand