Are mammograms as good for small breasted women? Does the effectiveness of a mammogram decrease if you have small breasts?

Size doesn't matter. Breast size does not affect mammogram accuracy.
No. Even men can have mammograms. The way they are done doesn't really depend on the size of the breasts. In all cases, the brest tissue is "flattened" and the x-ray passes through the breast. Hope this helps.
No, . No, breast size generally does not affect the sensitivity of the mammogram. Breast density on the other hand, can affect the sensitivity of mammography. Breasts are made up of both fat and glandular tissue. If the breasts are mostly fatty, it is easier to detect a small tumor. Breasts that have a high percentage of glandular tissue and are very dense can easily hide small tumors. Breast implants can also make mammogram evaluation more difficult; for this reason, additional views are obtained on women who have breast implants (displaced implant views).