Can I ride the rails with my arrhythmia? I have arrhythmia and was wondering whether it's safe for me to ride roller coasters. I've ridden them before I was diagnosed and nothing happened, but I wanted to make sure.

Depends. Different arrhythmias might make me give you different answers. If you have not had a problem before, likely you will not have one in the future. The triggers for events vary between patients. If your arrhythmia keeps you from enjoying your life, all the more reason to consider getting it fixed.
It . It depends on the arrhythmia, what other medical conditions you have, and how your arrhythmia is being treated. Some arrhythmias, such as ventricular tachycardia, can be life-threatening and can be induced by the excitement or fear a roller coaster would cause. Not all arrhythmias are dangerous, however, and some would allow for roller coaster riding. You should consult your physician before deciding whether to ride a roller coaster.