28/f, healthy, non-smoker, not on bc. Have a small bruise on my thigh, recently developed pain in thigh and a little in calf. Dvt possible? Worried.

Very unlikey. Always possible, but not likely use a local heating pad to facilitate bruise resorption. If you develop swelling that is more likely a sign of dvt.
Possible even. Though you don't seem to have any major risk factors. If the leg is swollen or if there is tenderness behind the knee or when you pull up your toes then see about an ultrasound.