I when to see my dr and told him i was having side effects with medication flecainide he said is ok continue medication is this the right thing?

Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
Pharmacology

In brief: What side effects?

Flecainide is a very potent medication and can cause some side effects.
The benefits often outweigh the side effects. Without knowing what reaction you are having it is hard to know what to tell you other than potentially asking for a referral to a cardiologist if this physician is not one. If he or she is a cardiologist you may want to ask your internist or primary care physician for more info.

In brief: What side effects?

Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Probably right.

If you are unsure you should check a second opinion, but too complicated to answer on-line.
Flecainide is a med that needs some careful thinking... Anyone that prescribes Flecainide generally knows what they are doing.

In brief: Probably right.

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology