Euflexa did nothing for knee pain. Should I try cortisone?

Yes but... I find that these treatments are less likely to work if you have severe knee arthritis on a standing knee x-ray. For example if you have bone on bone arthritis on x-ray there is about a 50% chance that injections like euflexa, orthovisc, synvisc, (hylan g-f 20) will work. Even if you have severe arthritis, it is reasonable to try a cortisone injection. However only expect temporary relief at best.
You could. Euflexa and other injections like it, it suppose to relief pain by helping to repiar of the cartilage in the knee it a while to work, and the damage to the cartlage is advance it will do anythings.