Okay.. I had unprotected intercourse. N now my period is watery instead of thick. D blood is dark red. Does that mean I am pregant. N is that possibl?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Hard to say.

Have you missed a period? Are you breasts unusually tender? Do you have "flu" like symptoms.
Do you have a feeling of pelvic fullness? Do you have nausea? Best way to know is to do a pregnancy test at home or if see your pcp or gyn and discuss. Menses can be different and you not be pregnant. The reverse is true too! just do a test! be sure and be safe. (watch out for the unprotected sex).

In brief: Hard to say.

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Adam Levy