My recent buproprion prescription is a diffrnt generic, now purple was white. I think this one is made by aschen. I feel more jumpy than nrml.Could that be why?

In brief: Its possible

You should ask your pharmacist for the same generic each time.
I tell my patients that all generics are not made equal and, as you know for the first time fda made statement that generics are not always equal to brands.

In brief: Its possible

Dr. Yadagiri Chepuru
Dr. Yadagiri Chepuru
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Generic?

Generic can have different colors.
If u have any question about it talk with u provider.

In brief: Generic?

Generic can have different colors.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Pamela Pappas
You might also ask your pharmacist. Different generics can have different fillers or colorings in them, and some people might react to those changes. Some generic Bupoprion [made by Teva] was withdrawn from the market recently due to problems with effectiveness. http://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20121005/teva-high-dose-generic-wellbutrin-xl-withdrawn