I have been told I have post sterilization syndrome and my only option is a hysterectomy how long will it before i feel better?

Dr. Scott Kramer
Gynecology

In brief: Hysterectomy

Unsure what you mean by post sterilization syndrome? If you had some type of tubal occlusion procedure (essure, adiana, or ligation) and nothing afterwards then usually this will pass with time and use of drugs like ibuprofen.
If you also had an endometrial ablation, and experience intolerable cyclic pain, then hysterectomy is solution (only removal of uterus) hopefully vaginally or lap.

In brief: Hysterectomy

Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Jane Van Dis