I pulled my own wisdom tooth two days ago since then I've had excruciating lower back/side pain?

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Wisdom tooth

Back and side pain is unrelated to the wisdom tooth you pulled.
I would recommend seeing your md. I would also just have the dentist check the extraction site to be sure it is healing well;be sure to keep it clean with salt water for the next few weeks so no food gets trapped in the healing socket.

In brief: Wisdom tooth

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Peter Karsant

In brief: Possible infection

It is very possible that an infection has spread to another part of your body.
You should be seen by your physician for your back pain, and a dentist to make sure that you did not break your tooth or caused other damage to yourself.

In brief: Possible infection

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Marsha Davis