Having trouble with abdomen. Tingling, burning, nausea, direaha, constipation, gas, bloating, hurts to touch. Started by belly button & moved.?

See your doctor. There are multiple causes of abdominal pain, and there is no way to answer your question without a complete examination and more detailed history. Is this of recent onset? Is it recurrent? When you say "hurts to touch" what exactly do you mean - where do you touch and where do you feel the pain. Appendicitis pain often begins at the belly button and travels to the right lower quadrant, for example.