Pregnancy test was (-) but i been spotting sleepy and cramping and now I have a period 2 weeks early after unprotected sex .I took test week after sex?

Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
Pharmacology

In brief: What is questiion?

If you had your period, you are not pregnant- may have had a uterine wall rejection of a fertilized egg- which caused the period and could explain the spotting and cramping.
If pregnancy is not a desired outcome of your sexual encounter then please use contraception prior to engaging in sexual intercourse. It may be a good idea to visit your gynecologist for a pelvic exam as there could issues.

In brief: What is questiion?

Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

Home pregnancy tests become positive at about the time you'd be 1 week late.
If it's negative then, repeat in 1 week and see your doctor.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino