I had unprotected sex about 4 days ago and now I have clumpy discharge itching and some areas appear to be swollen should I be worried and go a doctor?

Yes. Any discharge should be seen and examined by a professional health care provider. Microscopic examination of the discharge is done, and cultures are grown to determine the cause, so it can be treated appropriately, before any systemic problems occur.