Hello all doctors im studying hypnotherapy. Could you please tell me, which behavioural techniques you use & prefer & how much success you've had?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: OK, please specify

There are many techniques for numerous problems/goals.
I'm afraid there isn't enough space here to answer your question. Perhaps you could be more specific. Thanks!

In brief: OK, please specify

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Russell Chin
Dentistry

In brief: Matter of choice

When you take your course be sure it's one where you get to practice different techniques in inducing trance.
Once you find one you like concentrate on that one technique until you are confident and can induce easily and rapidly. Now you can explore other techniques. Always have a goal in mind and strategy on how you want to guide your patient to achieve their outcome.

In brief: Matter of choice

Dr. Russell Chin
Dr. Russell Chin
Dr. Eric Weisman