I think I may have a urinary tract infection. It hurts to urinate and my urine is faded and had a strong odor. What do I do?

Push fluids. Increasing fluids and cranberry may help. Ideally you should see your pcp or go to an urgent care.
See a doctor. You need to see a regular doctor to confirm the diagnosis and to start oral antibiotics.
See a doctor. This can easily be diagnosed and treated by your local primary care physician, while making sure there is nothing more serious going on. You should be better very soon.

Related Questions

What does occasional cloudy urine mean? Itchiness that comes with it. Could I possibly have a minor urinary tract infection?

Possibly. Urinary tract infections don't tend to be "occasional." they tend to have a start and an end. You should definitely have a urine test to see what is there especially at the time of symptoms. Read more...