I think I may have a urinary tract infection. It hurts to urinate and my urine is faded and had a strong odor. What do I do?

Push fluids. Increasing fluids and cranberry may help. Ideally you should see your pcp or go to an urgent care.
See a doctor. You need to see a regular doctor to confirm the diagnosis and to start oral antibiotics.
See a doctor. This can easily be diagnosed and treated by your local primary care physician, while making sure there is nothing more serious going on. You should be better very soon.