I am 19 ears old boy, my height is 179 sm.... My wish from childhood was to grow taller to 185 sm..... Can you tell me how can I grow 6 sm on age 19?

In brief: Unlikely to happen

Your expected height by genetics alone would be the average of your parents height (mom+ dad/2) plus 5cm. At 19 your growth centers have probably fused and no more linear growth is expected.
A single x-ray of your left hand & wrist can be analysed for signs of open growth centers & growth potential, but if it shows a bone maturity equal to your age, you are done growing taller.

In brief: Unlikely to happen

Dr. Cindy Juster