I have noticed thickening of my spermatic cord on left side for past 2-3 days with very mild pain on pressing. ?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology

In brief: Get evaluated.

A common problem that can present as a change in character of the spermatic cord or a bulge in the groin is an inguinal hernia.
This can sometimes be tender. Engorgement or enlargement of the veins, called a varicocele, can appear this way as well. And rarely, lipomas or tumor like masses can arise in the spermatic cord. A full workup with a good physical exam will help determine the cause.

In brief: Get evaluated.

Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery