I am pregnant 11 week my thyroid is (ths6.97 ft4 1.6) i alwas take 50mg after test i take 100mg pl help me.?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: OK

You are currently pregnant and hypothyroid thus your doctor raised the thyroid dose.
Follow his/her advise. Get labs again in 6-8 weeks to see the effect of the higher dose.

In brief: OK

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Need to follow

How do you feel. Do you feel? The TSH takes longer to change than the T4 does.
But from the labs, it seems ok to increase it especially if you feel low. Also they should check free T3 (liothyronine) to make sure that is okay. Usually in pregnancy the need for thyroid changes (can be up or down). They should check it every trimester and once per month if they are changing your doses.

In brief: Need to follow

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Jumping from 50 mcg to 100 mcg to normalize a TSH of 6.97 might be too much. Get it checked.
Dr. Jane Van Dis