My head hurts daily. Mostly mild. Comes and goes. I do have anxiety. Hurts above my eye brows or temples either side of head?

Tension headaches. Sounds like you could be having tension headaches along with your anxiety problem. See your personal physician for an evaluation of these issues would be a good idea.
See Below. Have you been evaluated for your headaches? Discuss your symptoms with your primary care doctor, get a work-up done and ask for a referral to headache specialist and take things from there. You need to establish a reason for your headaches. Keep a headache diary -- when did it start, what helped, what didn't help. Good luck!