Can i get pregnant if i vomited a little two hours after taking my pill? I'm also on keflex for throat infection & had unprotected sex yesterday.

Dr. Thomas Heston

In brief: Always possible

It certainly is possible to get pregnant under those conditions.
The pill is not 100% effective. For best protection most people recommend using two methods of which one is a condom.

In brief: Always possible

Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes.

But you knew that already--didn't you? Skipping a pill (same as vomiting it up), antibiotic usage, and unprotected sex are all ways that can make you a parent.
Even if the odds are low, they are still there. Be careful out there! be on bc that you control; also be aware that unprotected sex can mean std.

In brief: Yes.

Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Marsha Davis