I have a weird rash on my penis. It is not itching, or irritating. I don't know what it is and it's driving me crazy! Please help?

Get it checked! More information including a proper history and description of the rash is needed to help provide an answer. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist and having it checked and treated appropriately given your concern. Hope this helps.