I have been experiencing abdominal pain on both sides?

MULTIPLE CHOICES. This is a vague complaint, but there are several entities that can cause bilateral abdominal pain in a young woman. Included are constipation, endometriosis, and the generally vague "irritable bowel syndrome." i'd recommend good hydration, a balanced diet, and a visit to your doctor to discuss this in more detail. Good luck.
Constipation. Constipation is common and source of many abdominal symptoms. A bowel regimen to achieve 2 soft bowel movements daily (water, juices up to 1.5 liters daily, fiber tablets, laxatives, stool softeners, probiotics) and walking are non-prescription tools you use to reach goal. If you have fever, vomiting, localized pain lasting over 40 minutes get evaluated.