Can pulmonary fibrosis be cured?

No and Yes. At this time the only curative intervention for pulmonary fibrosis is lung transplantation. There are no medications that have been proven to cure the disease. Some medicines may help (such as steroids, n-acetylcysteine and pirfenidone) slow the disease however.
Promising treatment. There are many forms of pulmonary fibrosis and in generally the disease is not "curable" but is treatable. IPF, a form of pulmonary fibrosis, is treated with oxygen therapy. There are two new drugs recently FDA approved for treatment (OFEV and ESBRIT) which show promise in delaying disease progression.
No. Unfortunately there is no known effective treatment for pulmonary fibrosis, though many treatments are being studied. At present the disease seems progressive and incurable.
Not usually. Bx proven ipf carries a dismal prognosis. No current ttherapies have prolonged life. Transplant is an option. However pts with fibrosis who are transplanted live a shorter amt of time than COPD lung transplants on average.