What causes extreme fatigue? Antidepresants haven't helped and my TSH was normal. I also take 40 mg Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) but still no energy and I must nap everyday.

Many Causes. Other causes of fatigue: low or high blood sugar, hormonal imbalances, low blood pressure, mineral deficiencies, excessive oxidative stress (lack of antioxidant protection), lack of oxidative processes (low oxygen), immune system overload (lyme's, epstein-barr virus, mold toxins...), autonomic imbalance, medication effects.
Proper Sleep Hygiene. Chronic fatigue can have a myriad of etiologies. I would first examine your sleeping habits. Eliminate naps, do not use your bedroom for anything but sleep, no caffeine or sugar products before bed, etc... Furthermore, please discuss having a sleep study with your primary care provider before adjusting or adding additional psychotropics.
Fatigue? I agree wit dr. Rothmans recommendation, in addition I advise u to start exercise program, it can increase u central nervous system endorphin level, increase u energy, concentration, prove u mood and if u do it before 4 pm it can help u sleep well.