Can I faint from having orthostatic hypotension?

Yes. Orthostatic hypotension means drop in blood pressure due to postural changes, usually abruptly standing up. When BP drops there is strong possibility you-can faint.
Yes. Orthostatic hypotension (a fall in blood pressure going from supine to seated or seated to standing) can be associated with faint.
Absolutely. There can be a sudden drop in your blood pressure when standing from a sitting or lying position that can cause you to faint.
Yes. Yes if your blood pressure drops below your threshold pressure, which varies from person to person. If your BP is unable to adequately perfuse your brain, you will faint.