My breast are tingling they are not hurting or anything else I've been off my period maybe 2wks and i had some spotting 1 day a week and some days after my period i went to ER cause my stomach felt heavy and i had an UTI what's going on and my breast are

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Depends

Breast tingling can be hard to seperate but cancer in your age group is low.
You may be creating more estrogen and not ovulating regularly, the pill would likely help, UTI unrelated! bra may be too tight, you may be over reading the discomfort with anxiety adding to the pain. Sleeping well, energy ok? The ability to sense pain can be related to those issues as well, sorry couldn't be more helpfu.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine