Are there any homeopathic remedies for pulmonary fibrosis?

No. Numerous drugs and homeopath therapy have been tried in pulmonary fibrosis. No therapy to date has positively impacted survival from this disease.
No. Pulmonary fibrosis comes from many different causes. Basically it is a scarring of the lung tissue. Imagine high-level radiation's treating a lung cancer, eliminating the cancer but causing some pulmonary fibrosis (scarring). Unlikely a dilute solution from homeopathy would undo a scarring process. Try it yourself though, if you have a scar on your skin, put some homeopathic remedy on it.