When is time to finde new doctor cos i, m still sicl like the first day I seen him that whose year ago please any help here?

Consult. Everyone is different but most commonly a consultation with a specialist or a second opinion is obtained if the results are not what is expected or hoped for. This is done all the time so go ahead and talk with your doctor and ask about getting a consultation with a specialist.